LTKY wellbeing week goes climbing!
BoulderSaimaa climbing gym and LTKY arrange climbing experiment for students at 12.9.2018 between 13-21 o'clock. Event is a part of the LTKY wellbeing week. You can come and try both bouldering and ropeclimbing during the day! There will also be gym staff to help you out if you are first timer in climbing! All this with shoe rental price (3€).
Student climbing day in a nutshell:
- Wednesday 12.9.2018 at 13-21 o'clock.
- Climbing is 3€ with student card whole day. Shoes, harness and guiding (if needed) are included as well!
- Busiest climbing hours will be between 17-20 so we recommend to come before that if possible.
- There will be gym staff to help you out so it`s easy way to start this magnificent sport even for the beginners!
- Bring your own sport clothes and thin socks. Climbing shoes and harness (if you would like to try ropeclimbing) will be provided on the house.
- First-timers need to fill our log in form before climbing. This take aprox. 5 min. Climbing instructions will also be provided.
- Student super sale during the day: 10xpass incl. rental gear 60€ with student card (normal 85€)! Pass is valid one year.
- Event is in BoulderSaimaa climbing gym (Street adress is Tuomikatu 26). It`s about 15min bike ride from Skinnarila and 20min from city centre.
You (and your friends!) are warmly welcome to try climbing!
See ya the BoulderSaimaa!